Hello everyone, today i am going to show numerous ways to check balance on Jio. Currently, jio allows you to check only internet data balance. Recently jio has announced its dhan dhana dhan offer which is a paid plan starting from 16th of April 2017.
So in this tutorial, i am going to talk about how to check data balance, jio number and your active plans. So read this full post to know more. As we know that in rjio ₹ 309 plan there is 1 GB data capping per day so in this post i am also tell you how to check your remaining balance in Jio SIM.
As we know that Jio is a true 4G based telecom network in India. Jio works differently and currently doesn’t allow you to check 4G balance through USSD codes. So instead of it, you can try following methods as mentioned below.
How to Check Jio SIM Mobile Number
If you want to know your jio SIM mobile number then you can follow these simple steps. For that you need to download myjio application. If you have android phone then you can download it from playstore.
- First of all download the myjio application in your mobile phone.
- Use google playstore to download the latest version of myjio application.
- Now install myjio app and open in your mobile phone.
- After that click on “open” button. [see screenshot]
- Then click on “sign in with sim”
- Now here you can see your mobile number. I have replaced my mobile number with text for more clarification.
How to Check Data Usage In Myjio App
Since there is limited of 1GB Or 2GB limited of High Speed data usage in 309 And 509 Rs Plan. So you can check your daily data usage from this method.
- Open myjio application in your phone.
- Now when you login to dashboard then click on balance tab.
- Here you will see your daily data usage circle.
- Here you can also see in how many hours your data limited will be reset.
- According to above screenshot my data renews in 7 hours. You can see that in screen shot.
How to Check My Jio Plans/Active Plans
- Opne MyJio application in your device.
- Go to right tab and then click on My Plans.
- Here you can see your plans, upcoming plans, also you can see your plan expire date.
So guys. Hope you will like this post. Also in you have any other method to check jio details then don’t forgot to comment below. Also if you like this post then you can use the share button.